Quality Assurance and Academic Accreditation Unit Profile
Innovation and excellence in quality practices in the College.
Continuous improvement of quality in all units of the College through application of modern quality systems to disseminate the College message and to achieve its strategic objectives.
• Development of administrative work to enhance the performance and increase productivity in the various administrative units at the College.
• Create a comprehensive and effective system of self-evaluation and quality assurance.
• Improve the capacity of employees of the College in the field of quality applications.
• Support strategic plans projects in the College and monitor their implementation.
• To achieve academic accreditation, and a high level of the rankings to win the confidence of the community.
• Support and encourage creativity and excellence and develop the spirit of competition at the College.
• Continuous improvement to ensure compliance with quality standards.
• Ensure the outputs of the College to adapt to labor market needs.